March 6, 2011

29 weeks and my birthday!

WOWZERS! Some how I got behind. Between work and then my husbands unplanned WHOLE birthday WEEK I just got swamped.
Last Friday Lila turned 29 weeks in my belly ;)
Shes pretty crazy in there... Much more then I remember Ava being
::Im scared already::  Ha! But in a good way. Promise.
Of course I got stuck in Las Vegas for an extra day, and DIDN'T get any In N Out. How horrible is THAT?!?!
Tony cleaned the house from top to bottom, which is nice to come home to since I did the same before I left. However it just gets trashed the next day with toys, sippy cups and snacks. Ehh whatever.
So Monday was shot.
The week consisted of a pedicure and a gyro, my Clarisonic facial brush landing on my door step, daily family outings, My mom and sister in town and getting to do baby shopping with them, not for me, for her, and my friend Cyndi surprising me with some flowers, yaaaaa flowers since my other ones were slowly dying anyways, some homemade maple syrup (I think her dad? made it), the clarisonic facial wash ANNNNNNND a Blizzard... what?!?!? THANKS SO MUCH. It was crazy I totally wasn't expecting it. The whole week was great!

Saturday after the girls afternoon out, Tony and Ava purchased some crafting supplies and we made family bracelets or necklaces.
Ava made her own necklace.. she got to choose her beads in any order, I put them on the string since it was kind of tedious and her chubber little fingers probably couldn't get in there anyways HA!
3 of my favorite people

Tony looooves family crafts!  He smiled the WHOLE time
there was a ton of laughter by all!!


Everyone crafting and laughing at me...  Im glad Tony loves my family
as much as I do
Ava took a quick color break
More bead picking
Putting on her necklace for the first time Hahahah

LOOK MOM!

Showing dad

Mine is the TCAL one hahah Avas is well the ava necklace..
and Tonys is the one with all our names. He wears it daily ;)

So needless to say it was a fun time! Lots of laughter, mostly them laughing at me ;) but it was all in good times!

Tomorrow I have my 3 ( really its 4-5 hour) hour glucose test, where I will sit in a chair as they pretty much give me syrup to drink hourly with a blood draw hourly. So I have to fast tonight ::BAH HUMBUG: I hope I don't get the fat girl no food shakes tomorrow after all the sugar drink like I did last time. HA! I almost passed out in the cafeteria.
I guess I will work on recurrent and some magazines I have piling up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, not the three hour test! Boo :(

    Just try to think of all the food you can eat afterwards... seriously who tells a pregnant woman not to eat for that long? Anyways good luck!

    Looks like you all had fun birthday times. Is your sister pregnant too? I thought that's what it sounded like but wasn't for sure. A similar aged cousin a la Micah and Jace? How fun! What is she cooking? boy? girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syrup is made by fil. Fair warning (in case you haven't had homemade syrup before) it does NOT taste like Aunt Jemima's!! Organic syrup definitely has it's own flavor. Makena loves it and I think it's okay. It's slowly growing on me, I don't have an option since I refuse to buy the other stuff anymore.

    ReplyDelete