February 11, 2011

26 weeks!! 98 days left!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: Eggplant

Average size: 9.2 inches 2 pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2lbs

Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes -But Cyndi told me my sweatshirt didn't cover my belly yesterday.... :/ (I had a tank on underneith) guess its time for the tops to become maternity

Gender: Girl! Lila Rose Murphy

Movement: Daily. A lot at night, or maybe its just more noticeable because I am not tackling a toddler

Sleep: Im ALWAYS hot at night now.

What I miss: Nothing in particular

Cravings: Dr Pepper

Symptoms: How do my boobs KEEP getting bigger? seriously?

Best Moment this week: R&R for March Heck Ya! Oohh and Ava and Lila are going to be big cousins!  Baby Davis is due in August.. I think its a girl :D
And Some how I missed my appointment.. I rely TOO much on the night before calls.. so now I have to call and set up another appointment.  I swear the receptionist lady is NOT very good. With Ava she never actually entered me in to the computer and I would show up and I wouldnt have an appointment. I stopped making appointments at the front desk and just called. Now I get no call the night before. Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment