February 18, 2011

27 weeks! 3rd and Last trimester! EEEkkk

*Haven't taken a picture yet, Ill get around to it later*
How Far Along: 27 Weeks


Size of baby: Cucumber

Average size: 15 inches 2.2 pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8lb weight gain in 5 weeks to make it an even 10 lbs total

Maternity Clothes: Still in regular jeans some maternity tops

Movement: Daily

Sleep: I wake myself up from snoring.. WONDERIOUS and I am tired come 11 and 2 hahah

What I miss: consistent sleep

Cravings: French Fries

Symptoms: Other then weight gain and some one kicking me?!?!?  Tiredness

Best Moment this week: Blood pressure is still good.. but hes going to keep watching it, because of the pre eclapmsia from last time. Dr has been checking for swelling already so I feel he is SO much more competent then my last dr.

I failed my 1 hour glucose test so I have to go in for a 3 hour. Why they call it a 3 hour when it takes 4 and a half I will never figure out but.. yes that should be fun. (SARCASM)  I had to do it with Ava so I am not super surprised, even though every pregnancy is different.  However I would have rather passed (under 130) or Failed (over 200) I came in at 142.. so my GUESS is i am going to piddle around for the 3 hour and pass it like I did with Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment